November 16, 2005

It's me!

Having fun with my phone - and practicing for when we visit Hawaii. My intention is to be able to post photos to the web for Lisa's family while we are there. I notice the camera lens is very wide-angled, so we have to factor that into any photos we take. Also, the resolution is pretty small ...


Here's a photo Laurel took of me the day we stopped at Coco's for lunch. It's really easy to do, and the phone can actually store a fair number of photos. It's better for close-ups, though, than for scenic shots.

Next big get-together is Thanksgiving - we got a 24lb turkey, and will be having Pat over for dinner. I'm making an apple pie, cranberry chutney, and, as long as the oven is hot, I thought I'd throw in a few autumn breads: cranberry, pumpkin, maybe some apple scones if there are any apples left from making the pie. Yum!

No comments: