July 01, 2008

Sent from my Blackjack

orchidSo, it took me a week or so to figure out how to send a photo from the Blackjack, because it insisted on using a phone number instead of an e-mail address. Alternatively, it would open a web browser and try to send it from my Yahoo! e-mail address - and I didn't want to pay for the data usage. I've got an unlimited messaging add-on to my phone plan, and should be able to send multimedia messages (i.e. photos) for no additional charge.

Not sure if I needed to do this, but I uninstalled all my e-mail connections, and finally got a menu prompt that allowed an e-mail address in the "to:" field.

This little orchid lives in my kitchen window, and blooms twice a year. It seems to like it there, because it gets a little sun, and lots of humidity from the kitchen appliances. And it makes me happy.

2 comments:

PeonInChief said...

I am so humbled. I may have a lot of plants, but you have an orchid that blooms twice a year. Sigh.

annot8 said...

I think one of the things I like best about the flora I've accumulated is that none requires much effort, and all seem to thrive on benign neglect and a daily bath.